Saturday, April 24, 2010

Fun Family!

Friday night, I got to photograph the family of a friend of mine.  She and I met 2 years ago when both of us were yearbook liasons for our children's elementary school.  Doesn't it seem fitting that I would work on the yearbook and take pictures?  I love to do it.  We've become great friends, and I was anxious to photograph her family. 

I've barely looked at the images and won't til Monday, but this one I spotted and fell in love with.  Her children have great energy, and she wanted to capture a happy candid moment.  I think we got that with this image. 
Hope you got a smile as big as I did when I saw this:)  Happy weekend!
*Edited to add a few more...










2 comments:

Erin said...

They look like a fun family. How do you decide or how did you pick where you were going to shoot all your subjects? Like urban areas?!

Jeff and Lori said...

I LOVE the candid shots you do of families. So fun and cute. And I'm still drooling over the picture under the pier in Costa Rico :)