Friday, April 23, 2010

Working on an exciting (and different) project!

I'm not going to reveal everything just yet because the project isn't complete, but I got some prints in yesterday and I had to snap a few with my daugher holding them so you could see how big and fun they are!



 Let's just say I'm working with a local shop in town. Hopefully we will get them hung and I can take a shot of them displayed next week.  Here are just a few more on the floor of my closet (daughter didn't like being interupted with her show). BIG is awesome, isn't it?!?!



Off to deliver them now...

6 comments:

Heather Vo said...

I LOVE them! I want the M&M one for my house! how cute with these be in a playroom. Thanks for sharing!

Emma Jo said...

I LOVE them. I wish you could hear me say that and emphasize the LOVE. Ooh, I am having visions of decorating my own kitchen with enormous pictures of chocolate...or veggies.

Michelle Wilkes said...

Yummy! Let's say I'm craving some ice cream or frozen yogurt right now!

Anonymous said...

yogurt r rock?

Katie Evans said...

These look awsome!!!! I love all of them.

heather said...

YUM! I think I'll be seeing these soon in person!