Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Another Kristen

This gal saw the family session I took of this gal and her family that I took in Ft. Worth in March, and made a trip out of coming down to Austin for me to take her senior portraits.  How cool is that?  I felt honored.

There were SO many great shots, I had a hard time narrowing down what I wanted to show for her  sneak peek.  I think she is so photogenic and has the most enchanting eyes. 





Can you guess where she is going to school?
This one below is one of my absolute faves!
She wanted to show off her special ring...CTR stands for Choose the Right.
The wind worked to our advantage here...



Congratulations, Kristen, thanks for coming down!  She is planning to study the same thing I did in college:  Human Development.

7 comments:

Letti said...

You are right there are so many great pictures to choose from. I love the one with her on the boxcar. My dh is a train engineer so I love train pictures.

PS my brother and sil who live in RR are Bobby and Tiffany Bowler.

nikko said...

They turned out so beautiful! She is going to be so happy! :o)

Anonymous said...

What great pictures, they all turned out so nice!

Princess Grace || Photography By Princess said...

you're an amazing photog.
cute blog! i'm following it :)
hope you follow mine too.
http://ColorMePrincess.blogspot.com

Katie said...

I love the CTR ring picture! I will have to do that sometime. What a pretty girl too.

Maggie said...

She is beautiful!

Cheressa said...

LOVE the ring picture!! Your blog is giving a whole bunch of angle ideas..thanks so much!