Center is 20x30. 11x14 and 8x10 for smaller. I've received a few submissions, I'd love more! I don't have to attach your name to it...I just want examples!
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Decorating with Portraits
I love this layout. It is my brother and his family, they live in the Philadelphia area. I took the center portrait over the holidays and the others I've taken in years past (notice their boys are a tad younger). We debated over the phone what size portraits for them to hang. They were nervous to go big, but I think it looks great!

Center is 20x30. 11x14 and 8x10 for smaller. I've received a few submissions, I'd love more! I don't have to attach your name to it...I just want examples!
Center is 20x30. 11x14 and 8x10 for smaller. I've received a few submissions, I'd love more! I don't have to attach your name to it...I just want examples!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I like how those are arranged!
I love the big pictures! I don't have anything bigger than an 8x10.. which is pretty pathetic. I'm going to start ordering bigger though! :)
Post a Comment