I LOVE THEM!!! It's like you saw the images I had in my head and photographed those. :) You are one talented lady. I just can't get over how these epitomize just who Micah is, and how our family is. Thank you so much.
Kristen-all of these are so wonderful! If we could ever get our widely dispersed family all together we would love to have you take some pictures! You truly are an amazing talent! (of course,we knew that from the first ones you took of our family years ago!) Thank you so much! Please come see us if you can when you come to Utah! Love, Lloyd and Chazel
I am an on-location photographer in Austin Texas, including Round Rock and Cedar Park. Early on, I tried the backdrop/studio setup and it just wasn't my thing. It felt too stiff, too constricting. I love the versatility of outdoor or in-home portraits. Plus, I think the natural light is the most beautiful light. In each session, I do a mixture of candid images as well as the posed. My favorite sessions are Families, high school seniors, and couples. For Teens and Couples, we go location hopping with several outfit changes. I know the desire of having that PERFECT family portrait to hang in your home (I have 4 little ones myself). Photography has always been a passion of mine, and I love to meet new people and photograph their joy.
2 comments:
I LOVE THEM!!! It's like you saw the images I had in my head and photographed those. :) You are one talented lady. I just can't get over how these epitomize just who Micah is, and how our family is. Thank you so much.
Kristen-all of these are so wonderful! If we could ever get our widely dispersed family all together we would love to have you take some pictures! You truly are an amazing talent! (of course,we knew that from the first ones you took of our family years ago!) Thank you so much! Please come see us if you can when you come to Utah! Love, Lloyd and Chazel
Post a Comment