Saturday, September 26, 2009

Another fun Family

I love the opportunity to capture family togetherness. This family said it had been quite a while since they had portraits of all of them. I think it is important to have those family "shots" and not just the children. As adults, we just prefer to look at our cute children more than ourselves. I think our children need to see the whole family up on the wall, it says "we are a team." Ok, off my soapbox and onto this fun family! After several rainy muggy days, the sun came out and it was a beautiful evening! Click images to enlarge.



"Dad, if you don't smile, I'm going to tickle you...."
Kids loving each other...

Mom and dad...


The kids had a slight outfit change, love the fall colors (I'm a lover of orange, too).



I love this jump shot!

6 comments:

ellen d said...

What a beautiful family, and you captured them in a fun, relaxed way. I'm loving the orange, too!

Sari Underwood Photography said...

You captured them very well! Love the orange too. Beautiful work.

Betty Berg said...

Love these! Wish you could take my family portraits!!!

Christy Baker said...

So true about family portraits. You captured them perfectly.

Picture Perfect said...

I love these! The family looks so relaxed and fun and the lighting is beautiful!

Renee Giugliano said...

These are awesome! Love all of them! Great job!