Can not wait for my family to see these photos! These are going to be treasured forever! I love the little facial expressions that you caught. The photos are beautiful!!!!
I am an on-location photographer in Austin Texas, including Round Rock and Cedar Park. Early on, I tried the backdrop/studio setup and it just wasn't my thing. It felt too stiff, too constricting. I love the versatility of outdoor or in-home portraits. Plus, I think the natural light is the most beautiful light. In each session, I do a mixture of candid images as well as the posed. My favorite sessions are Families, high school seniors, and couples. For Teens and Couples, we go location hopping with several outfit changes. I know the desire of having that PERFECT family portrait to hang in your home (I have 4 little ones myself). Photography has always been a passion of mine, and I love to meet new people and photograph their joy.
15 comments:
love, love, LOVE these! so darling! i like the antique B&W one!
Can not wait for my family to see these photos! These are going to be treasured forever! I love the little facial expressions that you caught. The photos are beautiful!!!!
What yummy light, and is she ever adorable! I really tried to narrow it down to one favorite, but loved too many- top ones are 4,6 &9-
5th one down...white dress...LOVE it! She is so adorable I just want to squeeze her...gently of course. Nice work Kristen.
beautiful.
She is a baby doll and you captured her perfectly. Beautiful light!
I love the vintage feel of these, they are just gorgeous!
She's so sweet and perfect.
Sophie is too sweet and these images are amazing!
Super pictures K! I love the sixth one.
I love those! I love the field and the sun, beautiful!
Oh, yes, I love the lighting! Gorgeous work1
So sweet and those curls are adorable :)
BEAUTIFUL. These are just yummy. Love the light.
These are amazing. What a sweet girl. There are several of these that would look amazing on canvas!
Post a Comment