I LOVE LOVE LOVE her red hair! I was hoping for red hair with one of my children, but it was not to be. Eva just celebrated her first birthday. I even got to document her newborn portraits a year ago. GO HERE to see them. She had some great smiles, and I love the sweet interaction with her mom, too.
I am an on-location photographer in Austin Texas, including Round Rock and Cedar Park. Early on, I tried the backdrop/studio setup and it just wasn't my thing. It felt too stiff, too constricting. I love the versatility of outdoor or in-home portraits. Plus, I think the natural light is the most beautiful light. In each session, I do a mixture of candid images as well as the posed. My favorite sessions are Families, high school seniors, and couples. For Teens and Couples, we go location hopping with several outfit changes. I know the desire of having that PERFECT family portrait to hang in your home (I have 4 little ones myself). Photography has always been a passion of mine, and I love to meet new people and photograph their joy.
17 comments:
Love those girls! You captured them beautifully :)
What a beautiful girl, and what an awesome location. I know her parents will treasure these!
What a great session! Beautiful work.
Love these! Looks like so much fun!
Beautiful. I love the last ones with her little tongue sticking out and mom looking so in love with her.
I love your work - she is such a cutie!
The black and white is so beautiful! Her red hair just pops against all the lovely green background.
I love the one where she is tossing her up in the air....such joy in both their faces!
These are the such heartwarming portraits. She is such a precious doll and you've captured so many of her expressions. Wonderful work!
she is just too adorable!
How sweet!
What a sweet little girl! The photos are beautiful.
Her coloring and this location are such a wonderful combination! Beautiful work-
Gotta love that little tongue. She's adorable.
Awe, these are beautiful! Nice job!!
these are gorgeous - beautiful little girl - love her gorgeous hair!!!
I love the mommy amd me shot they are gorgeous....
Post a Comment