This view is just breathtaking with the palm trees and the golden spires





I love Joanna's eyes here through the fence....
This is a cute face, too
I love this one of them looking at each other with happy little grins
This is up around the 2nd level of the temple--looking out on the bay
There were so many beautiful flowers all over the temple grounds

The nieces and nephews of the bride

I love this angle of the temple as well, with the happy couple up close, it is one of my top favorites of the day
So happy...

I'm working on a slideshow with a whole lot more that I will post when I'm done.



9 comments:
Okay. These are beautiful. I wish I would've had you do our wedding 4 years ago... Truly, maybe Joanna is just such a stunning bride that I'm awestruck at these photos. Really really. These are just glowing. I got goosebumps looking at them. They look so happy and you captured the serenity of the day so well...awesome!
Truly stunning pictures! You really have a talent of capturing the moment. Thank you so much for not only preserving these wonderful memories, but adding to them in such a special way!
Beautiful work as always Kristen! And a major sidenote: I absolutely LOVE her dress! I wish I could borrow it and get married again.
love the purple shoes on the nieces! :)
Hooray for Joanna and Jaren! These really turned out great. Knew they would.
you are amazing. They are absolutley gorgeous. (The pictures and the couple.)
These are stunning Kristin! I can't wait to get together with you soon. It's always fun to have photography buddies. Especially when your photography buddy lives down the road!!
Love all those flowers too! Beautiful couple! I would love to see more of these wedding pictures! Thanks for toughing it out!
These are gorgeous. How 'come you weren't my SIL when I got married? ;o)
You did a wonderful job!
Post a Comment