Monday, March 30, 2009

Just like Family

Growing up, this family was my 2nd family. They belong to my best friend from high school. Natalie is 2nd from the right, and these are her parents and siblings. I just love them. I was so excited for the opportunity to get together with all of them and meet the spouses of her brothers. Her sister Abby (on the end at the left) just returned from serving as a missionary for her church in Chile, so the family flew in to greet her. Here is the gang (minus Natalie's husband who got stuck at work).
Being silly....
A close up of the group...
The sisters: Abby, Natalie, and Cami (I remember when she was born).
The brothers: Rich, Andrew, Nathan

Natalie's cute little boys:

3 comments:

Vanessa Hogan said...

Kristen, you did SUCH an amazing job! It was so fun to meet you (and your fam)! Thanks again!

Katie Evans said...

Great picturs! They are an amazing family. I STILL haven't contacted Natalie yet! I have her e-mail, what's taking me so long??! :)

Emma Jo said...

Oh my how I love those people. (and the person who took the pictures too.)