Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Itching...to do some Senior High School Portraits!

I am simply ITCHING for a Senior photo shoot (and I mean the teenage Seniors). I love them! I think they are my favorite because its so much fun to dress up and go fun places and be a model for a day (at least I think so). It seems I get the bulk of my Senior sessions in the spring, which is coming up. Fall is the time for families, but spring is the time for Seniors for me.

If there are any seniors out there that want some free goodies for being a model for me, PLEASE contact me in the next week or two. I simply cannot wait until March. I'll select 2 models from each of the surrounding High Schools and they will be eligible for a complimentary session, free wallets, and discount portraits for showing off your portraits to your friends.

Now does anyone wanna see MY senior portraits???
Here are a few...






This was a few years ago....but I still feel like I'm 17.

4 comments:

Michelle Kynaston said...

crazy fun. look how cute you are...

Liz H. said...

i never got senior pics -- i didn't know anyone at the time that did. maybe it's not an east coast thing? fun that you have those pics.

Emma Jo said...

Hot Tamale! That's what I say. I like your new header.

Emma Jo said...

Am I too senior to join the drawing?