Sunday, January 11, 2009

Icy Cactus

I don't think I posted these images on my blog before. They are some of my favorite landscape because its quite the ironic situation. These were taken 2 years ago and I just love them...we had an ice day in Austin.





Just as a side note, I am having a GREAT response to Senior Representatives/Model search. I still have a few schools that I'd love to have Reps for, so email me and see if I've got your school slots filled. I'll only be taking reps through the end of January.

And Yes, Emma Jo...you ARE too Senior for the job:) Don't worry everyone, I'm not being harsh to just anyone...she's my friend from back in the day....we were Seniors together! Read the comments on the previous post to know what I'm talking about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristen, I added you to my google reader! I will stop by and give you some blog love :)

~ Kara (be inspired blog)