Monday, October 27, 2008

baby Micah

This cute little guy will turn 1 at the end of the week. He is a special baby. He was born 3 months early, and was in the hospital for quite a while. I'm sure his parents had some scary days. He has grown big and strong and army crawling now. I was delighted to meet him. His mom convinced his dad to drive 3 hours for me to take their pictures, what a man, I say:) I had a fun time with this happy family. We got a lot of shots like this...curious little boy, wondering what all these people are doing staring at him. I think this face is adorable...though mom and dad were getting a workout trying to get the big smiles...then we got some:)


Even mom got a good laugh at dad acting crazy behind me.
Some of mom, dad, and Micah



I love his face here, as his parents give him kisses!


I think this is one of my favorites below....color or black and white???


I met Micah's mom about 10 years ago when her sister married my brother. It's fun to watch her mannerisms and think of my sister in law whom I love so much. I was honored to be a part of this special time for their family, celebrating Micah's first birthday!

7 comments:

nikko said...

What a photogenic family. These turned out so sweet!

Colette said...

Oh, Kristen! I LOVE them! I may be leaking a few tears right now. They are exactly what I was picturing in my head. And, you know, I'm glad he wasn't full of smiles because all of these faces are genuine and perfectly him and you captured it. They are perfect. Thank you so much.

Unknown said...

These are so great! As for color or B&W, I like this one in B&W actually. He's such a cutie!

Tobi said...

Micah has spunk! Cute spunk! I love the faces he makes in all the pictures. Especially the picture where both parents are smiling and Micah is GLARING at the camera.

Superb pictures Kristen!

Captured Treasures Photography said...

What gorgeous pictures. gorgeous family, and such a photogenic baby boy!!! His face is just tood amn cute!!! :)

Anonymous said...

She can have my mannerisms, but then I should be able to get her body. That's fair right?
These look amazing. thanks so much for doing this.
I love you too, and I can't wait for you guys to get out here!
love ya.

Katie Evans said...

I love the shot of the parents kissing his cheeks! They are all fabulous.