Thanks everyone for the comments, it seemed unanimous, so the pink shirt is my main image on my new site....thanks for the support. Now GO CHECK IT OUT! I will be leaving this blog behind and I'm sad because it's been my friend for so long. I am grateful for my followers and I don't seem to see a similar feature on my new site, so go to the RSS feed at the top and add it. *Edited to add: Thanks Brandon for helping me set up my "followers" on the new site. If you are a follower now, scroll down on my new footer and add me again! Something special is coming to my new followers...
Please browse around and let me know if I need to alter anything--I am open to suggestions!
I will still be commenting on other blogs with my blogger name, so if you come here, head on over to my new blogsite! I 'd love to hear a comment or send me a message through my contact form to make sure everything is working properly:)
The New Kristen Duke Photography Blogsite
Monday, July 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Kristen,
If you have a gmail account that you used to publish on this blog then you can type in "Google friend connect" in google search, and then it will be the first search result. It will then bring you to a page with all of your blogs that you write on with this email address on the left side of the screen. You can then add a new site to the side (you will see "Add new site" on the left side).
After you have added your new site, you can go back to the main "Google friend connect" page again and click on that site on the left side bar. Then, click on the "Add the members gadget" button. You should be able to add a members gadget to your new blog/site with the code it will generate for you.
Does that make sense? Hope that is helpful.
The new site looks amazing! Fresh, fun and professional! Following your new site with what appears to be no problems so far! I hope it stays that way, I love seeing your pics! The new post of you and your friends makes me miss my sisters desperately!!
PS in regards to your post on my blog...I am in Tyler :)
Post a Comment