Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sneak peek of my blogsite and I need some votes!

Ok, I DID meet my goal of having my new blogsite ready by my birthday, but there are some kinks being worked out by my webhost.  Sooo.... it isn't actually live yet.  But here is a little peek at the home page (remember I said the colors are changing):


You see that pic of me?  Well, it's 2 years old.  Recently I've met with clients and they said, "oh, you don't look like your picture." So I thought it was time to put a new one on my site, more updated.  So I need your advice.  I have 2 that I like, but unsure what to put on the home page (it would be replacing the above image with orange background) and the other would go on the "meet Kristen" page. 

I really love the laughing shot, but wonder if I should save it for the meet Kristen page and have the more serious/professional shot on the home page.  What do you think?  Please vote!  Should I put the picture in the pink shirt or yellow flower (laughing) on the home page?


P.S. More to come on this photo shoot, soon.  It was SO much fun!

16 comments:

RufflesAndFringe said...

I like the more serious/professional shot for the home page and the laughing one for the meet Kristen page. Both shots are really cute!

Casey said...

I agree with RufflesAndFringe - but I would probably crop the more serious one down to a portrait orientation...I don't know why though haha

brooke said...

I love the laughing one. But it looks like the pink shirt one would show more of what you actually look like. Plus it is such a good picture. Pink shirt is my final vote.

Corina said...

Love the new colors!! I agree that the serious one should be on the front page.....great shots!

G said...

You can see what you look like better in the pink one. I would put it on the front page. SO CUTE Kristen!!!

ellen said...

Definitely pink shirt on the home page. :)

The Oxford Family said...

website sneak peek looks great! both pics are really pretty!

Vanessa said...

I vote for the laughing picture for the Kristen Page and the more serious for the Home Page.

MadMama said...

I like the pink shirt one for the main homepage! And I love the laughing one too that one will be perfect for meet and greet! You look so gorgeous!! I can't wait to see more from this photo shoot! :) LOVE the new blog colors!! Sooo cool!

Rachel said...

Pink shirt on the home page:)

Melissa said...

I really like both photos! I would put the pink shirt photo on the homepage.

Brandon said...

Yeah, I would save the laughing one for the "Meet Kristen" page.

Kelsey said...

Love both pictures...totally understand the difficulty in choosing. I vote pink for homepage and laughing for the "meet Kristen" page. Can't wait to explore your new blogsite.

Debbie said...

pink shirt, love that blue door behind you!

ellen said...

Hi -- I sent email to the address on your blog but it bounced. My email is patton_ellen@hotmail.com. I have some blog links to send you. :)

Janie Mann said...

Love the pink shirt-the colors are awesome!