Saturday, June 19, 2010

So swamped! 2 quick sneak peeks combined

The first set is a fun family I know from my kids elementary school. They have 4 beautiful girls, and it was a beautiful evening. Though it was warm (of course it was, this is June in Texas) they were all troopers!



Pssst...the 2 girls on the left are twins!
A little dip in the water to cool off...

Next set is my 3rd newborn in one week! My style with newborns is a lot of photojournalistic.  I like to capture the scene--the nursery, the parents, their home.  I love little Emerson's nursury!  So colorful!   She was also super alert--since she was born quite a bit early, she is still newborn size, but her eyes can focus and everything at the age of 2 months.  Oh yeah, and I did her moms maternity portraits here.
Introducing baby Emmy...





For now...the sneak peek!

5 comments:

amanda said...

Beautiful work as always, Kristen!
You seem to always have smashing subjects, too. :)

laura said...

loving the baby girl pics! =)

Jon & Jennifer said...

Beatiful pictures! I love them all!

Katie said...

I became your follower about a month or so ago. I love your photography. I am also an aspiring photographer here in Texas. I have a photography blog at http://katiesclicks.blogspot.com/
but I also have a craft blog over at http://soemthingaboutkatie.blogspot.com/ and over there I have given you a Beautiful Blog award! Go to my blog there to see the details and pass the award along to others!!! :)

Amy {The Idea Room} said...

Beautiful...but no surprise there! Love the pic in the river and the newborn baby pics. Love the baby's eyes and the catch lights you caught!