Saturday, April 03, 2010

Zach~High School Senior Portraits

When Zach's mom mentioned he drove a VW bus, I was very excited to include that in the shoot!


And he introduced me to this pier out in the middle of nowhere Texas:)



The cows were very interested in what we were doing...
He plays the sax, so it was fun to include a beautiful instrument as well.



And just something a little fun...
I had a lot of fun, Zach, thanks!

8 comments:

Claire said...

So jealous!! I want a VW bus!! Beautiful pictures as always. Looks like a fun shoot.

Melissa said...

I love the personality in these!

The Allred Family said...

hi, you don't know me and I don't know you! Don't you love how the blogging world can untie two strangers? Anyway, I saw your post on the idea room blog and you reminded me to chase my passion of photography. I want to take beautiful pics and I think I have the eye for it. I have even bought a somewhat fancy canon. I have no clue how to use it. I tried to read the manual and it was like another language. I am learning on my own. My main question is what program would you recommend for a beginner using photo shop??? If you wouldn't mind going to my blog an leaving a comment that would be great. Actually, I have some photography on there...check it out. Would you recommend picnik???

Juli L. said...

Great shots! Love the one with him in his letterman jacket and the sax! Makes me miss my VW Bus. :)

TidyMom said...

These are GREAT!! What fun shots!!

heather said...

this must have been the senior session you meantioned. awesome job capturing this young man - I'm sure he was pleased.

charmi said...

Hey Kristin..this is my first time leaving a comment on your blog..i came upon your blog from Idea Room..i just wanted to know how did you make the linear drawing of the bus in the last pic ?? Would love to try this technique in scrapbooking..did you use some software ??
Thanks

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

yes. photoshop. email me.