Friday, April 02, 2010

Puerto Rico

I keep forgetting to post images from a trip I took to Puerto Rico a while back. I had family there and we went to visit.

The pier above is printed as a 24x36 canvas in my home. 
The city scene below is also a 24x36 print in my home.
I love them.






Contact me for landscape print or canvas pricing.  See other landscape images here.

4 comments:

Oscarson Photography said...

Kristen, these are FABULOUS!

shari berry bo-berry said...

wow kristen, these are all REALLY gorgeous!

my brother's best friend is puerto rican, and my sister-in-law is also...i am totally going to forward this post to them...

:)

Anonymous said...

Wow, these are amazing! Like something you would see in a travel magazine! They really take you there!

Rach said...

I love the Pier and the fountain from Puerto Rico...love them!!! I'm an aspiring amatuer photographer, i just love taking pictures and trying to make the subject come alive!!! I love these!!!