Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wilkinson Family

We started with the group shot, and there was a production crew (3 adults) behind me juggling, blowing up balloons, and squaking to get the kids to look towards me and smile. Worked pretty well:) I love this playful moment of dad and Ryder
Then I took the family on a casual afternoon stroll through the park.... (he he)

uh oh, we've got a runner...
I thought this was really cute of the 4 "big kids"
Just some funnies...

Kassidy
Kaiya
Riley
Kadence
Kyndall
Rustin

Ryder
Chasing a ballon my 8 year old son was holding (I told him to walk where I wanted the kids to go, and they followed that balloon pretty well)
Rachelle and her mom, who comes from Arizona regularly to help out
Isn't this mother of 7 just elegant? She is an amazingly patient and loving and hands on mom to her brood.
Dad Jayson, the videographer
Kyndall taking off
Stealing a moment...
P.S. You can now order the 2009 Wilkinson Quintuplets Calendar here. I took a few of the pictures, but they took most of them, and did a great job.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

These are awesome! Looks like quite the challenge to "control" :)

Tobi said...

Spectacular job Kristen. You are hands down my favorite photographer! I love the picture of Ryder running the opposite direction. How very like Ryder.

Amberlynn said...

So, one of my goals is to have you one day take our family picture. You absolutely LOVE your style. This is definitely your calling. I LOVE all the pictures you take.

Amberlynn said...

I meant, I absolutely LOVE your style. Whoops!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

that's funny, Amberlynn, I didn't even catch that the first time:) You are so sweet, I'd love to photograph your cute fam.

Anonymous said...

Incredible. Those turned out so gorgeous. Great lighting.

Amy said...

i can't seem to get enough of this family...don't even know them but love to see all these pics...helps to have a great photographer as well ;)