Tuesday, November 11, 2008

For the Locals


I have been helping the past 6 months to plan a fundraiser 5K and 1K benefitting our elementary school, and its this weekend. Our family loves to do these events, it is so much fun for our kids, and a great way to teach healthy habits. For children doing the 1K it is only $10 per child and they get a t-shirt, finisher medal, and lots of fun activities after the race (face painting, jumpy house, popcorn, train ride, and food). For the 5K, there are tons of great door prizes (2 of which I donated) and for those that place, more GREAT prizes! I'm hoping my hubby will win something. I'm a volunteer, so won't run, but guess what? I'll be the event photographer, so I'll post a few fun shots here next week. Check out the website and sign up soon...its THIS SATURDAY!

Click here to go to the WING DING 5K site and sign up there!

No comments: