Friday, January 18, 2008

My home town

I know I said Wednesday was my day, but I was working on those engagement picts, so I'm not gonna hold myself to one day anymore:) What I love about my hometown is the local donut shop. They are sooooo yummy! They ship to around the country. Better than Kr*spe Kr*me. More cake-like. I go through the drive thru from time to time and get this whole bag of a "dozen" donut holes for $1. I can't go alone or I'll eat them all. My kids love 'em, too, so that helps. Plus they also have the yummy ice balls and I get my cup of ice water and munch on the ice all day. ISO 100 f 3.2 1/2000 50mm lens
ISO 100 f 2.2 1/8000 50mm lens
ISO 100 f 4.5 1/1600 50mm lens

I also love the water tower that is just behind the donut shop off of our Main Street.

3 comments:

Tobi said...

YUMMY!! I'll have to try your donut shop next time I'm in the area.

Heather said...

Kris--will you also comment if you did anything to the shot in photo shop (color enhancement or whatever) :)

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

I put a bit of a vignette at the corner edges and used an action (photoshop preset) that I put on all my images that just slightly brightens the overall color. I'll eventually do a little before and after of what an image looks like....good idea, heather:)