Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Holiday Specials!

My previous post has a sampling of just some of the Holidays cards I am offering this season. I'm so excited to get into the Holiday spirit! From now til mid November I am offering a Special Holiday Package for $100 that will include:

Session Fee, 1-8x10, 2- 5x7's, 20-4x6 Holiday cards,(all of the same image) A $130 value

* Session's booked and taken after November 20th will be considered RUSHED and will assume a la carte pricing (see website, or ask Kristen for a detailed breakdown).

I have varying styles and types of holiday cards (see some samples below) ranging from 4x6 to 4x8 to 5x7 to a unique 5x5 style...all prices include envelopes. They can be made as a photo print, a postcard, or a press printed folded card.

Sessions can be booked as a family, or just of the children. Outdoors or in studio, whatever you prefer. If I get enough interest, I will be holding Christmas Limited Edition sets complete with a backdrop and Christmas tree, presents, and Santa Costume. (I've got great ideas on how to help children be unafraid of Santa). This will occur in early November, so let me know if you are interested in this type of session.

Another fun idea is a Portrait Party. Contact me if you are interested and I will explain in further detail. Basically, the hostess organizes the event at her home or a park and invites 7-10 families to join in. Benefits include no session fee's and discounted prints. The hostess also earns points after the orders of her friends and will get free prints. Each family will have a 15-20 minute mini session and will be able to view images online after the party.

With Halloween coming up, it is always fun to have pictures of the kids in their costumes--this makes for a great holiday card!

*Oh, and one more thing---if you or someone you know (maybe out of town) might be interested in unique holiday cards, but can't fit in a photography session, you can email me a photo that you'd like to use and I'll make the Christmas cards for you! No more cookie cutter boring designs from the mass production lines! Your card will be unique! (Pass along this info and receive a print credit in your name).

No comments: