Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Christmas is just around the corner!

For those of you that love to have a fun family picture to send out to friends and family around the holidays, you have come to the right place! I am offering specials that you won't be able to pass up! I am constantly designing fun, unique card designs that will be available for this Holiday season. Wording and most color can be customized to your liking. Even if you don't have a session with me, you can email me images and I will design your card.

#1 Apple Cider 5x7












#2 Hot Chocolate 5x7











#3 Christmas Cheer 5x7 or 4x6










#4 Winter Wonderland 5x7












#5 Simple Joys 5x7












#6 Merry & Bright 5x7 or 4x6















#8 Simply Collage (any size)











#9 Happy Holidays 5x7











#10 Solid Square (5x5 only)















#11 Peace. Love. Joy 4x8 card














#12 Candy Cane 5x7

No comments: