Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Smitten Kitten Boutique

I was so excited to photograph these handmade clothing items for the Smitten Kitten Boutique. They are designed and made by a former client of mine. I photographed her engagements and wedding about 5 years ago--this is her daughter with mine and she also has 18 month old quadruplets!  There are lots of other designs on her website, but here are some recent projects.  She also does the bows to match if you'd like.  I am having her help me with a custom order for my daughter's birthday outfit--so excited!  Stay tuned for that. 
 























Go check out her other cute creations, HERE.  She will be giving away a set of her boutique bows to a random commenter who checks out her blog and mentions their favorite look.  Giveaway ends Friday at noon.

3 comments:

Erin said...

wow those outfits are super super cute :) Great photography as well.

laura said...

VERY cute girls & super cute outfits...

love the way you captured their playfulness!

Leslie said...

hi kristen! thanks for your comment. we made the move from houston to DFW almost two years ago. love your photos! come visit my blog again!