Monday, June 14, 2010

Bartering

Are you local and have a professional trade you'd like to barter for photography?  Right now I need a painter and would be nice to have someone mop my floors every once in a while (since I don't seem to get to it).  And now that I think about it...a facial would be nice...or a massage....the list could go on, but you get the picture.  Email me if you have a trade you'd be interested in bartering, and I'll let you know if it will work out.

On a side note, I keep neglecting to mention the series I have been doing over at the Idea Room for a few months.  We have a joint blog button!
Photobucket



And my craftiness got featured... check me out here:



And tomorrow, I'll be in another spot on the web...but you'll have to wait for that one.

No comments: