Sunday, May 16, 2010

Rachel, Kirk, and my niece inside

This is my youngest brother, Kirk and his wife Rachel.  They met in high school, and after a few years of dating and a few years living apart while he was serving a mission for our church, they ended up happily together.  We love Rachel for what she brings out in Kirk.  I'm so excited that they are expecting their first baby, I know they will be awesome parents!   To see their wedding images, click here


They just moved to Texas from going to school at BYU, and I'm so excited to have 75% of my family back in Texas!  He is starting at Baylor Medical School this summer.









Below are my lovely assistants having a good old time (my other sis in law, Kim, with my daughter).


I find myself being a bit uninspired creatively when I photography my family.  They were only in town for 24 hours, and we just walked to the field near my home just before the sun went down.  It was free for them, they can't complain, right?
Aren't her eyes just gorgeous?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos!

Rachel said...

Love them! Especially the ones where my hair isn't super frizzy. :P The eye lash one looks soo cool.

amanda said...

Those eyes ARE gorgeous, I love that shot!