I just reached 100 "followers" and I'm so excited. Maybe self indulgent that I care, but nonetheless, fun. Rayan, you were #100 (she is helping me with a painting project I am working on--will show you when it's done).
Ever since I put that ticker up a few weeks ago, its been fun to watch the number grow as I realize people are wanting to see what I'm posting! Even after my giveaway. It's fun to have friends "out there" and I've enjoyed peeking into some of your blogs as well (mostly those that are commenting). What is funny is I am a follower on a few blogs, but I don't know what that really means. Am I supposed to get an update when they post? Where?
Here is a pic of the chicks in my son's first grade classroom.
Monday, April 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Hello! I really enjoy reading your blog, and I'm learning a lot, so thanks. If you are following blogs you should se the recent posts on your "main page" in blogger when you log on. You should have a "reading list" and there you can see the blogs you are following- hope you can find it:-)
Yeah! Glad to see your site grow! You are an amazing photographer and I love reading all of your great photography tips! Thanks for sharing all you do!
Congratulations on reaching 100 followers...now you are up to 102!
I'm not sure how I found you, but I can't tell you how in love I am with your work. I wish I lived in Texas because I'd hire you in a second! I seriously can't get enough of your blog. I use Google Reader to see when you've got a new post, and that's how I'm a follower to your blog. Its so easy to use, its like checking your email. It lets you know when people have updated their blogs. Your work is absolutely stunning. Thank you so much for sharing!
Yup, when you click the dashboard tab you should have a reading list! I love it, such a convenient way to see when blogs you are interested in publish new posts.
Keep up the great work here,
my husband & I just returned from a weekend trip out to the pacific coast, so I'm catching up on laundry & mail & reading.. but I did see your "What's in my bag?" post just before we took off.. it was so helpful! Thanks for sharing all of that information, and of course - all of the wonderful photos you post as well. :)
Post a Comment