Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sarah~Expecting her first baby

Mine and Sarah's husbands work side by side all day long. They know each other well, and it was fun to get to know Sarah better during her maternity session. A little baby boy is headed their way, and I'm so excited for them! I think Sarah has gorgeous skin, and such a great smile. And I can add that I never quite looked this good pregnant. I think I gained double the weight she has with each of mine:)







I just love the anticipation of baby.  So much to look forward to!

4 comments:

Sarah Nigrini said...

LOVE the photos! Can't wait to see the rest of them:-)

Karen said...

These are the kind of pictures I wish I could take! They look great!

Anonymous said...

Hi from Australia! I love the third & fourth last pictures! I've been taking weekly bump pics during my pregnant (I'm 37 weeks now) but it's just not the same as a proper maternity shoot.

Jess
xx

TidyMom said...

LOVE these!!........so I have a question - the pics with the black background, did you move inside? or where do you take a picture like that outside?