
I've subscribed to this blog for a little while, and finally decided to join in on the fun. Sometimes I'll pull from past pictures, while other times I will take the picture after the theme is introduced.
This week, the theme is "We are family." I ♥ families. I am very passionate about family portraits. I know most families want *that* perfect portrait (perfectly posed/everyone happy and looking at the camers) but I love to capture action and interaction. As a family portrait photographer, I have many great and wonderful images of families interacting and having fun. A few images popped into my head that fit the theme of "unique and fun" family interaction.
I LOVE lifestyle photography and would love to just follow a family around as they have a fun family outing. This family loves soccer, so they brought their soccer ball along to the shoot, and I just love this action shot of the family having fun together.
Make sure you check out the other entries here: I ♥ faces.



8 comments:
I love lifestyle photography too. I'm sure this family will cherish this picture forever. Nice job!
beautiful photo!
I enjoy how to captured their interaction with each other in activity they enjoy together. You have created a memory of their special moments.
I love the colors and how much fun they're having! Great shot!
love the lifestyle... great colors
beautiful work! :)
Wow! You do take great photos. If you are really interested in a long keychain email me and we can discuss specifics. I am not sure I can come up with some detachable hardware though!
FUN!!!
Post a Comment