I am an on-location photographer in Austin Texas, including Round Rock and Cedar Park. Early on, I tried the backdrop/studio setup and it just wasn't my thing. It felt too stiff, too constricting. I love the versatility of outdoor or in-home portraits. Plus, I think the natural light is the most beautiful light. In each session, I do a mixture of candid images as well as the posed. My favorite sessions are Families, high school seniors, and couples. For Teens and Couples, we go location hopping with several outfit changes. I know the desire of having that PERFECT family portrait to hang in your home (I have 4 little ones myself). Photography has always been a passion of mine, and I love to meet new people and photograph their joy.
9 comments:
Kristen, I love these pictures of little Estella Isabree.
Kristen you do some amazing work! Those pictures are precious!
That last picture is just breathtaking! I love it!
She looks a lot like Mia...uncannily like her.
Congratulations Candida. I love the ones where she's out of focus on the side with the little lady in focus. so fun.
Gorgeous! This is exactly the kind of photography I want to do! How did you get started Kristen? What equipment do you recommend? You're great! :)
Love the connection on that first shot. What a sweet baby!
Beautiful!
Oh my heavenly days. Scrumptious.
Post a Comment