Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Quints turn 2

I just love these little guys! I met them when they were about 2 months old and have been photographing them ever since. They even have their own category on my blog! They turned 2, and they are so cute with their talking and playing with each other...all grown up!

Kassidy
Kyndall
Ryder
Kaydence
Rustin
A little race....

The girls singing the second verse of ring around the rosie...something about the cows sleeping in the meadow...they are asleep;)
Even London Bridges
Bye bye!
To see their family blog, click here.

5 comments:

Michelle Kynaston said...

oh they are so cute - great job getting them to smile together!

Quintuplet Dad said...

Holy cow these pictures are awesome!

Maaike said...

Wow, these pictures are totally awesome! These pictures are priceless!

Maren said...

Awesome pictures. I love what you do.

Tobi said...

I love the pictures of the girls singing and all of them holding hands. Great pictures!