I LOVE her hot pink ensemble here! We had such a fun session, she really got into it, which makes my job a bit easier:) There are so many great ones, but I am so swamped, this is the sampling I'm going to post for now.
Beautiful pictures. How do you keep getting such beautiful clients? It's a far cry from my own senior pictures...you were there, remember? There was a cow field involved I believe.
I am an on-location photographer in Austin Texas, including Round Rock and Cedar Park. Early on, I tried the backdrop/studio setup and it just wasn't my thing. It felt too stiff, too constricting. I love the versatility of outdoor or in-home portraits. Plus, I think the natural light is the most beautiful light. In each session, I do a mixture of candid images as well as the posed. My favorite sessions are Families, high school seniors, and couples. For Teens and Couples, we go location hopping with several outfit changes. I know the desire of having that PERFECT family portrait to hang in your home (I have 4 little ones myself). Photography has always been a passion of mine, and I love to meet new people and photograph their joy.
5 comments:
She's just sooo gorgeous! Good job on these.
Beautiful pictures. How do you keep getting such beautiful clients?
It's a far cry from my own senior pictures...you were there, remember? There was a cow field involved I believe.
gorgeous!!! LOVE her eyes!
seniors are such fun!
Beautiful young lady! Love your set ups and posing.
Post a Comment