Very nice! She is one good lookin' lady, especially with a big belly. We think if someone saw the fourth pic With out the caption they might think she's twelve.
I didn't realize that I hadn't commented on these photos even though I'd looked at them. :) They're fabulous! And it's good that you said how old she was. Hehe.
I am an on-location photographer in Austin Texas, including Round Rock and Cedar Park. Early on, I tried the backdrop/studio setup and it just wasn't my thing. It felt too stiff, too constricting. I love the versatility of outdoor or in-home portraits. Plus, I think the natural light is the most beautiful light. In each session, I do a mixture of candid images as well as the posed. My favorite sessions are Families, high school seniors, and couples. For Teens and Couples, we go location hopping with several outfit changes. I know the desire of having that PERFECT family portrait to hang in your home (I have 4 little ones myself). Photography has always been a passion of mine, and I love to meet new people and photograph their joy.
12 comments:
Very nice! She is one good lookin' lady, especially with a big belly. We think if someone saw the fourth pic With out the caption they might think she's twelve.
Fun! I'm so excited for Kim and Russ! I love the one of her standing on the stairs, smiling and holding her belly.
She's such a cute mama to be! Love the colors and your posing. Looking forward to seeing your new nephew!
Love the last picture with the giant word EAT behind her. Very funny considering she's pregnant!
She is quite beautiful! And these are really rich and striking images. I think my favorite is number 3.
very nice hip and cute prego pictures.
Beautiful girl! Ha - love that last one. Very fun!
What a gorgeous mom to be! I love the one by the eat sign!
Kristen, I am so impressed! You are amazing, seriously, you did such a good job. And I'm impressed that Kim wasn't pulling faces the whole time. :0)
She's such a cutie. And I love the last pic! :)
ABSOLUTELY LOVE the last one!!
I didn't realize that I hadn't commented on these photos even though I'd looked at them. :) They're fabulous! And it's good that you said how old she was. Hehe.
Post a Comment