These girls were adorable little models for me, and I LOVE the bright colors. I tapped into my mini collection of pettiskirts and when their mom showed me the shoes, I gasped with excitement! Here is just a sneak peek from our session this afternoon.
Fiona and Stella~aren't their names just as cute as they are?!
I love them! I just got three little pairs of Converse high tops for my school kiddos this week...they are dying to wear them and I am being cruel and making them wait for school! So cute! Love the petticoat skirts, a little girl (and big girl) dream!
I love these! A friend of mine makes petti's too and we have a shoot in the works kinda like this one!! I love the colors and cute girls!! Awesome job :)
These are fantastic! I think you've inspired me to do something like this with my daughter. We have the pettis and I've been wanting those high tops since I saw them in the store!
I am an on-location photographer in Austin Texas, including Round Rock and Cedar Park. Early on, I tried the backdrop/studio setup and it just wasn't my thing. It felt too stiff, too constricting. I love the versatility of outdoor or in-home portraits. Plus, I think the natural light is the most beautiful light. In each session, I do a mixture of candid images as well as the posed. My favorite sessions are Families, high school seniors, and couples. For Teens and Couples, we go location hopping with several outfit changes. I know the desire of having that PERFECT family portrait to hang in your home (I have 4 little ones myself). Photography has always been a passion of mine, and I love to meet new people and photograph their joy.
10 comments:
I love them! I just got three little pairs of Converse high tops for my school kiddos this week...they are dying to wear them and I am being cruel and making them wait for school! So cute! Love the petticoat skirts, a little girl (and big girl) dream!
I love these photos! They look fantastic! Very cute girls too!
I love these! A friend of mine makes petti's too and we have a shoot in the works kinda like this one!! I love the colors and cute girls!! Awesome job :)
Looks like they had a blast! Love the bright colors!
These are fantastic! I think you've inspired me to do something like this with my daughter. We have the pettis and I've been wanting those high tops since I saw them in the store!
Those girls are scrumptious!!! Love the colors and the petticoats. By far my favorite is the last pic where they are sitting on the steps.
These are sooo cute! Love the colors - they pop! And the girls are adorable!
OMG these photos ROCK! I'm totally lovin' the high tops with those skirts - perfect combination!
LOVE the combo of high tops and petticoats. So cute. :)
I love these pictures!!! The shoes and skirts are so great and the girls are just adorable!
Post a Comment