
Meet Eric, he's a Senior Rep for me this year, I asked him to tell me a few things about himself, so get to know him:)
favorite tv show: Lost
favorite movie Donnie Darko
What do you plan to study and where you want to go to college: Political Science, and I really want to study in DC, so maybe Georgetown
favorite local restaraunt: Chuy's
favorite quote: "Live as if you were to die tomorrow." -Gandhi
places you have traveled: PeruI also love California, I'd like to live there someday.



5 comments:
great shots Kristen!
um...maybe it's just because there is always a little bit of Twilight on my brain...but that first shot made me think... EDWARD???? ha ha!
he's a cutie!
What great variety! Love the colors in the second one, and the lighting in the last one is fantastic-
i love the pic next to the turquoise train (?). love the color. where is it taken?
ERIC! My favorite is the one with the red fence. :]
nice!!!
Post a Comment