Monday, March 09, 2009

Jessica~Round Rock Maternity Portraits

Jessica is another photographer who did me a big favor a year ago. When she mentioned trying to capture her own maternity portraits, I told her she had to make the drive to me and we could have some fun documenting this beautiful time in her life. It was a lot of fun! I thought she looked a bit like Shania Twain here....
She brought these gold wraps, and I thought they accentuated her tummy nicely.






Her two cute boys...


Good luck with your 3rd baby boy, Jessica! It was fun to finally meet up with you.

3 comments:

Liz H. said...

i love it!! where'd you get the cool paisley background?

Amberlynn said...

Beautiful pics Kristen! Is the patterned wall background a backdrop or a photoshop feature? I really like it! BTW, we did print the photo that you edited of our sweet Norah and it looks fantastic! You're got skillz! :)

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

A~it's a backdrop/sheet.