It was a freezing cold windy day on Saturday, but we still had so much fun! I love Pallavi's long dark hair and striking eyes. She was up for anything. Tomorrow night I'll post her friend Alicia's sneak, they did the session together.
Wow these are awesome! I love her eyes! I like the fact that their pictures are outside; my senior pics were indoors L the lighting is not as nice as the outdoors. Awesome pics!!! Thanks for Sharing.
I absolutely love these! Pallavi, you're beautiful and these let everyone know it :) Kristen, you did a great job and I love the creative atmosphere. Gumballs? Adorable!
I am an on-location photographer in Austin Texas, including Round Rock and Cedar Park. Early on, I tried the backdrop/studio setup and it just wasn't my thing. It felt too stiff, too constricting. I love the versatility of outdoor or in-home portraits. Plus, I think the natural light is the most beautiful light. In each session, I do a mixture of candid images as well as the posed. My favorite sessions are Families, high school seniors, and couples. For Teens and Couples, we go location hopping with several outfit changes. I know the desire of having that PERFECT family portrait to hang in your home (I have 4 little ones myself). Photography has always been a passion of mine, and I love to meet new people and photograph their joy.
23 comments:
geeez!!! pallavi you're beautiful! <3
Pallavi! You are gorgeous! :D
Pallavi!! you are beautiful love.
OH
M
GEEEEEE
Pallavi, you are gorgeous.
I mean I always knew you were, but oh my goodness!!!
:)
These are so pretty! You look great!
Kristen:
Pallavi's pictures are truly amazing! I am anxious to see the rest of them. You have done a great job.
Thank You
Monica,
Pallavi's pictures turned out great. Your daughter is such a beautiful girl; when you get some more pictures of her please send those also.
Thanks for sharing
Debbie
Wow these are awesome! I love her eyes! I like the fact that their pictures are outside; my senior pics were indoors L the lighting is not as nice as the outdoors. Awesome pics!!! Thanks for Sharing.
Oh man!!!
Pallavi you are absolutely gorgeous and these pictures are stunning
I absolutely love these!
Pallavi, you're beautiful and these let everyone know it :)
Kristen, you did a great job and I love the creative atmosphere. Gumballs? Adorable!
Wow, these are great photos! Evidence of awesome work both behind and in front of the camera.
Amazing pictures! This looks like it was a really fun photo shoot. I really, really love the black and white one.
Just totally cool..I loved them..
Kamini
These are going to look so great in your yearbook ad, Pallavi. It will be the best one in the book by far!
Pallavi, you look absolutely stunning. Awesome pics! :D
girl you look goregous they turned out so good!
Pallavi, you look so pretty! :D
omg pallavi u so prty :DD ily
wow such great photos, i really think i should get my pictures taken by Kristen!
wow such great photos, i really think i should get my pictures taken by Kristen!
wow such great photos, i really think i should get my pictures taken by Kristen!
haha thanks guys!! lol daniel, you obviously feel very strongly about this
and thanks again kristen! I had so much fun, and I can't wait to see the rest of them :)
Post a Comment