Monday, November 17, 2008

Natalie and Justin


My dear friend Natalie is moving. She wanted pictures of she and her husband in front of their home, their first home. They've lived there (just a few streets away from me) for about 2 years and are venturing on to bless the lives of others. Natalie has such a great eclectic style (I love her hot pink dress, boots, and long dangly earrings) and Justin is an artist, a painter, so making my art out of them was a bit intimidating, but fun nonetheless. Here are a few that I love.


I just liked the funky look of this one...almost like a painting, right Justin?






6 comments:

Natalie said...

Thanks Kristen. It was fun to do that session...you have great ideas and made me feel more comfortable in front of the camera. You're the best.

Katie Evans said...

I'm lovin' these pictures! Straight out of a magazine...

Unknown said...

That's such a good idea, to take pictures with your house before you move. You really captured their personalities, which will be great for them to have in relation to the time they spent in this house.

Emma Jo said...

It looks like such a fun shoot! Sorry you are saying goodbye to such a fun friend...and such photogenic ones too! I love the pink dress!

Anonymous said...

i cannot wait to see what the pictures of my desserts look like, you are ultra talented!

nikko said...

I love the last one. It's got a bit of an American Gothic feel to it.