Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Baby Eva at 2 and a half days old...

Pronounced "Eeee-va" I did mom's maternity picts in the bluebonnets with dad a few weeks ago. She is the sweetest little baby and they actually got a decent night sleep on their first night home from the hospital. When we'd move her from her peaceful sleep, she had the cutest little barely cry. I hope these picts help them have an even greater first week of baby.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a precious baby. Nice work!

Tobi said...

How adorable. I love the pictures where little Eva is sticking her tongue out. Good Work Kristen!

Tobi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anita Wells said...

Since this is my niece, I have to agree that she's precious and adorable! Thanks for doing these wonderful photos for Liz, what a treasure.
Anita Wells

Anonymous said...

What a doll, love your conversions on those.

Taste of Champaign said...

love the toes with the rings. so precious.