Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Aikele Family

This family was fun and I got some great locations here, but I'll never use them again because they are in Washington. I went to photograph the wedding of 2 of the people in this pict...No small children to get them to keep looking at me, but some adults need a little help smiling sometimes, too. It was super super windy and quite chilly, so we got lucky to get a handful of great shots with crazy hair in a lot of them:)

Here are a few:



which one is your favorite???

4 comments:

Tobi said...

I think I like the one where the family is on the red truck. That's just a really cool old truck. I simply cannot wait to see the wedding pictures!

G said...

I like the red truck one too!

Diane said...

i just got home from mexico and your web site is the first place i went. these family pictures are awesome, i want to see more. my favorite is the first one, where we are all laughing. is there a way to make them bigger? i tried double clicking... i cant believe i am married. i am going to keep looking at your blog.

Taste of Champaign said...

I'm with the first one. The red truck is cool too.