Okay, I'm going to try to post my weekly image on Wednesdays, and announce on Monday what I will be shooting. This will help me actually remember to think about it.....
This week, the challenge is to introduce "something about myself" We'll see how creative I can get. Hmmmm....check back on Wednesday to learn a bit about me.
As for tips....I've been trying to think about what to present first and in what order. First of all, to those who want to really get better at photography, you need to get a DSLR. That's Digital Single-lens reflex camera. If you REALLY want to know more about it, click here to go to Wikipedia and it will help you out. There are some really great camera's out there, but you still get the delay and you won't get the clarity that comes from the SLR's.
For those of you that have the DSLR's, you thought you'd get the camera and BAM you'd have incredible shots, right? Well, it takes learning a few things, but you have to be willing to practice and work at it. Outside you might get decent stuff, but when you learn how to get great shots and look back at that "decent stuff" you will be amazed. I promise. I know, because I did. I shot with my camera on "auto" for a bit because it seemed pretty good to me. Take it off of auto and practice on Manual mode. Go outside in the shade and fiddle with the settings. I'll talk more about those settings later. Until then....
Monday, January 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment