Saturday, April 17, 2010

Mom with her lovely daughters~Austin Texas Family Photographer

When this mom called me earlier in the week saying she wanted bluebonnet pictures, I knew we had to act fast. I've seen them fading in some spots. I squeezed them in, but with 2 busy high school girls, we had an even smaller window. We had just enough time, and made it just minutes before a big downpour. I love this shot below of the three of them.

This gal is graduating high school and venturing off to college. 
Sister has 2 more years...
These girls can be silly...we were all laughing pretty good as they did what I asked for the images below.

I love the shot above and below because I can really tell these two girls love each other. I hope my girls love each other this much as teenagers:)
A happy family, indeed.
As I was driving home, just before the rain hit, I was able to snap a shot of a rainbow.  I think it is the first time I've done this. 
Then, it poured.

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Love the sunglasses shot! And the piggy-back!

Tricia Dunlap said...

These are AWESOME!!! So beautiful and so full of love!! GORGEOUS!! xoxo