I was so excited when they told me they wanted a session for all of the extended family as a gift to their mother. They all live in the Round Rock area, and what is even crazier to me (transplant to the area) is that the parents of the group also grew up around here! They are locals through and through.
Here are the parents, their 3 daughters, and 5 grandchilren.
Sisters
I love this cute couple shot
But I think I may just love a little bit more...when he tried to flip her, or spin her...not sure what they were doing. I suggested a dip or a turn, and this is what we got:I just seriously enjoy the looks on their faces.
This was also pretty funny...
There are so many more, but this will have to suffice for the group until their entire gallery is ready.
















5 comments:
adorable pictures what fun shots and such a cute family you can see the love they have for each other. love the coordinating colors!
Kristen you did a wonderful job capturing all of us... love the pic of me busting my buttocks!!!! We had a blast...Thank you...you have given us memories...
Elaine
The pictures on the blog look wonderful! Can wait to see them all! Thank you for taking the time with us to create some very special photos!
I love the purple! You totally captured how fun they all seem!
gorgeous! looks like everyone really had a good time... you are so good at capturing natural smiles and expressions! i bet this family will love these!
Post a Comment