Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Break Extravaganza

We just got back from a 10 day drive from Austin to Salt Lake City, Utah. My 4 kids did AWESOME and it was actually quite fun! Don't ask me to do it again for at least a year though. We saw lots of scenery and of course I took tons and tons of pictures. I will just post a few of the bridals I took for my sister in law (hubby's little sis) for her wedding (the reason we made the trek). I also did a few family sessions and some beautiful landscape images as well. Here is the beautiful Julie. I will post more, but I have these on a thumb drive that she chose as her tops few faves.









Stay tuned for lots more!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH! I've been waiting for pictures from Julie's wedding!! She hasn't posted pictures (of course) yet on her blog and I couldn't wait! I've known Julie for years and I found your blog via hers. Beautiful pictures. She's so gorgeous and looks too happy for words. So excited. Can't wait for more! (Love your work by the way) =o)

Gina said...

Wow! These are so gorgeous...as an aspiring photographer, I do hope that my work will eventually look somewhat like yours! Thanks for the inspiration. :)

Liz H. said...

i LOVE the turquoise in the first one! and i am jealous of her green shoes :)

nikko said...

So pretty! It's too bad she didn't have her headpiece thingy when you took these.