Monday, February 15, 2010

I wanna Dance~I heart faces

I've got lots of crazy dancing images from wedding receptions, but I just love the romance and the beauty in this shot taken at an engagement session. It is the same couple as I posted below, but since I didn't actually submit that image last week, I figured it would work out to submit it this week.

They really love to dance together, so I took a few of them in their element dancing as the sun set. I love how they are looking at each other as they dip.


Check out other posts over at I heart faces.

16 comments:

Gina said...

Absolutely gorgeous shot! Your photography is fantastic!

amanda said...

Beautiful shot. Love it!

Melinda said...

Wow! Such gorgeous lighting!! Beautiful!!

Elizabeth said...

gorgeous..I love the sunflare!

wendyf209 said...

I love this! So very pretty!

Kristi said...

Stunning! What a romantic moment you captured, I love it!

Kaylie said...

Love love love

Jana said...

I love your submission and your header so wonderful you are truly talented

Shanna said...

Such a warm and intimate moment. Beautiful dance.

Capturing Sunshine said...

Such warmth!! Lovely.

Katie Evans said...

I love this picture! You've definetely captured the mood. Great job!!

Laurel E. Riffey said...

Just simply a GORGEOUS shot!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful capture, KJ! Love the lighting and composition in this one! ~KJ

Anonymous said...

Ooh the light is so yummy in this shot! Great capture.

Anonymous said...

Ooh the light is so yummy in this shot! Great capture.

Anonymous said...

Ooh the light is so yummy in this shot! Great capture.