Thursday, June 25, 2009

I LOVE color~Rainbow cake


My kids and I made this cake and it was so much fun! It has real fruit and juices in each layer, plus a touch of food coloring.

I found it from a food blogger, here is the link and recipe.

10 comments:

Mammallama said...

That is the best cake ever. Thanks

Natalie said...

Nice Job! It is so fun to eat, make AND look at. I've GOT to find a reason to make one.

Shay Voorhees said...

Ohmygosh, how freakin cool is that?! It reminds me of the rainbow jello my aunt makes (and yes, living in Utah what they say about mormons loving jello is true: we do love jello!) LOL

Joy said...

That is a gorgeous cake. Great shot!

Rachelle said...

That cake is so cool looking! I bet your kids had a blast making it!

Cheeky Kitchen said...

Your pictures are TO DIE FOR! I'm adoring it even more from your kitchen than I did from mine.

Hugs & Hugs & Happy Baking!

klpierce said...

I HAVE to make this with my girls. My older daughter will faint over this (she's thinking it's very funny to pretend faint lately).

Erin Potter said...

How fun is that?!

Michelle Kynaston said...

what a beautiful cake. I especially love the top picture.

robyn said...

How cute is that! My kids would love to make this sometime.