Friday, June 05, 2009

2010 Senior Model Representatives Wanted

Who wants FREE Senior Portraits???
Are you just finishing your junior year? Are you outgoing and friendly? Would you like to have some unique senior portraits done? Would you love to do this at no cost to you or your parents? I am looking for a few good Seniors to spread the word about Kristen Duke Photography, and by doing so, get some freebies in return. This is for the seniors graduating in 2010.

Senior Model Reps will have their session done during July, August, or September 2009. You will then have your gallery online indefinitely instead of the normal 7 days for other clients. This is so you can refer your friends to look at them for a few months after your session is complete.

As a model rep, you will receive a 4x6 proof book to keep with you so you can show it to all of your friends- this will include your best images from your portrait session. You will also receive a handful of wallets to pass out to friends.

Your main job as a model rep, is to refer friends to KDP to have their portraits done. For every friend that you refer that books a session, you receive a $25 credit with Kristen Duke Photography. There is no limit to the number of referrals, so your credit could be $25 or as much as $1000! This credit can be used for wallets, collages, albums, or custom graduation cards. Also, each friend that my reps refer to me, will receive one complimentary 8×10 portrait with their paid session.

This rep search ends June 20, 2009. I'll announce on my blog on the 21st those I have selected to be my reps. I plan to select 3.

To apply, leave a comment here and tell me:
-who referred you (first name and last initial works)
-what high school you attend (North Austin/Round Rock greater area preferred)
-clubs or sports you are involved in at school
-why you should be a senior rep for Kristen Duke Photography
-your email

To see some of my senior portrait work, go on the sidebar and click on TEEN portraits, or on my official website, there is more. I can't wait to hear from you! Any questions, email me: kristendukephotography@yahoo.com
*In order to get more traffic to my blog to announce this Model Rep search, I have contacted my past seniors, to notify their junior friends. As incentive, I will award the top referrer $50 cash. However, it doesn't have to be a past Senior Client. An adult can also win this referrer prize and can choose between the cash or half off a future session. Just tell your friends to come to my blog and make sure they tell me you sent them.

3 comments:

Emma Jo said...

Do I qualify? I am a senior, of sorts. Love your work. Really.

robyn said...

Good luck with your contest - so exciting!

Erin Potter said...

Have fun with this! Can't wait to see the results!