I have so many things to post on here, I'm backlogged! But for now, here are some lovely bluebonnets I captured a few weeks ago on a drive from Austin to Houston. Somewhere around Brenham. Which one do you like best? I want to print one for my home...
I am an on-location photographer in Austin Texas, including Round Rock and Cedar Park. Early on, I tried the backdrop/studio setup and it just wasn't my thing. It felt too stiff, too constricting. I love the versatility of outdoor or in-home portraits. Plus, I think the natural light is the most beautiful light. In each session, I do a mixture of candid images as well as the posed. My favorite sessions are Families, high school seniors, and couples. For Teens and Couples, we go location hopping with several outfit changes. I know the desire of having that PERFECT family portrait to hang in your home (I have 4 little ones myself). Photography has always been a passion of mine, and I love to meet new people and photograph their joy.
7 comments:
beautiful Pic's!
gorgeous!!! i love #2!
I like #2
lovely! #3 and #1 :)
#3
Those pictures are great. We should have stopped to see them on the way back from Houston too...oh, well. I like #1 and #3.
I'd have to say #2. I can't wait for the flowers to start blooming in Boston!
Post a Comment