I haven't done a maternity session for a little while, and this was so much fun. I love a cute little baby bump, and celebrating the excitement of a new baby. This will be the first for this couple, and they are pretty excited for the new little boy coming their way.
I must say that the whole maternity photo thing just isn't my cup of tea. But, I also must say that I love love love that silhouette one! It is gorgeous! I love the position of the light right at her forehead. Beautiful!
Hello! My name is Tiffany, I came across your blog via many photography blogs and LOVE your work. I am looking to get into some amateur photography. I am a part time dental hygienist now, but santa brought me a Nikon D60. Is that a good enough camera to start out? Thanks so much, you're very talented...Tiffany Ringwood
Thanks for replying Kristen! I am in good ole St.George!! Greatest place! I am a native from here. Love it. Very hot in summer. Thanks for the advice! I appreciate it. Can I ask what kind of camera you have or is that bad camera etiquette? Hee hee...thx
I am an on-location photographer in Austin Texas, including Round Rock and Cedar Park. Early on, I tried the backdrop/studio setup and it just wasn't my thing. It felt too stiff, too constricting. I love the versatility of outdoor or in-home portraits. Plus, I think the natural light is the most beautiful light. In each session, I do a mixture of candid images as well as the posed. My favorite sessions are Families, high school seniors, and couples. For Teens and Couples, we go location hopping with several outfit changes. I know the desire of having that PERFECT family portrait to hang in your home (I have 4 little ones myself). Photography has always been a passion of mine, and I love to meet new people and photograph their joy.
5 comments:
LOVE the Silhouette one! This is my dream to do portraits like this!
love these photos! amazing as always, k!
I must say that the whole maternity photo thing just isn't my cup of tea. But, I also must say that I love love love that silhouette one! It is gorgeous! I love the position of the light right at her forehead. Beautiful!
Hello! My name is Tiffany, I came across your blog via many photography blogs and LOVE your work. I am looking to get into some amateur photography. I am a part time dental hygienist now, but santa brought me a Nikon D60. Is that a good enough camera to start out? Thanks so much, you're very talented...Tiffany Ringwood
Thanks for replying Kristen! I am in good ole St.George!! Greatest place! I am a native from here. Love it. Very hot in summer. Thanks for the advice! I appreciate it. Can I ask what kind of camera you have or is that bad camera etiquette? Hee hee...thx
Post a Comment