I LOVE photographing couples, but since I no longer do weddings, I don't get as many couples coming my way. However, you don't have to be engaged to get portraits of you and your loved one. This couple has been married a few years, and just wanted fun portraits to capture this time in their life.
These are beautiful! I love the outfit changes, and the second one is gorgeous! Great idea of them to want to do this, to celebrate their marriage and this time in their life.
I love these shots. You were really able to capture the love they have for one another. I especially like the 2nd picture of them by the tree taken from a distance. It has a story to tell.
Also...thanks for the bread recipe! I think I might go downstairs right now and whip some up for tomorrow!
I am an on-location photographer in Austin Texas, including Round Rock and Cedar Park. Early on, I tried the backdrop/studio setup and it just wasn't my thing. It felt too stiff, too constricting. I love the versatility of outdoor or in-home portraits. Plus, I think the natural light is the most beautiful light. In each session, I do a mixture of candid images as well as the posed. My favorite sessions are Families, high school seniors, and couples. For Teens and Couples, we go location hopping with several outfit changes. I know the desire of having that PERFECT family portrait to hang in your home (I have 4 little ones myself). Photography has always been a passion of mine, and I love to meet new people and photograph their joy.
4 comments:
How sweet!! You captured their wedded bliss look quite well. I love her orange blouse!
These are beautiful! I love the outfit changes, and the second one is gorgeous! Great idea of them to want to do this, to celebrate their marriage and this time in their life.
I love these shots. You were really able to capture the love they have for one another. I especially like the 2nd picture of them by the tree taken from a distance. It has a story to tell.
Also...thanks for the bread recipe! I think I might go downstairs right now and whip some up for tomorrow!
Post a Comment